Comments on Milflores Online

Email received from playwright, Nick Pichay:

From: F.D. Nicolas B. Pichay
To: milflores@pldtdsl.net
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 12:11 PM
Subject: Fw: Congrats!

Stopped by your website and, by golly, what wonderful book covers on your
Milflores books! More beautiful than the flowers of May (at least in Manila). I
sent the Milflores website address to my friends here and abroad in the hope of
widening the audience.

Warm regards.

Nick


Email received from writer and publisher, Norma O. Miraflor, from Singapore:

Miraflor & Ward wrote:

We are about to leave again for Malaysia but thought I'd drop a quick note to say thank you for giving the Milflores link. Very impressive blog, so well-presented. Publishing interests me greatly and so I read through the three essays by Tony. Spot on. I cannot agree more about
overheads, niche marketing, efficient distribution. This last bit is the mother of all horrors. Add to this the statements to authors. Something meaty to discuss. Thank you again and cheers.


Posted on May 05, 2008