COMMENT ON TARA'S REVIEW & ON OUR BLOG

Pierra Calasanz wrote:

(Pierra does guest editing for Lifestyle Asia Travel and used to be an editor of Meg magazine.)

Just read Tara's review, and I must say, reviews like that will get your books sold in a jiffy--am about to head to a bookstore now after shooting off this email! (Great idea, your website.)I'm intrigued by the book, especially since Tara says she tried to stall while reading it (a surefire sign that she didn't want her reading experience to end!). I'm most curious to see how the author pulls off writing about her personal life--like Rica, I am incapable of lying on paper, but I don't have the guts to be that vulnerable...yet. So I cheat by writing poems about heartbreak instead--you don't have to spill details or reveal names, and people can still look you in the eye, ha ha!

... Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed Tara's review (oh wait, I'll text her and tell her myself!). Hope you're doing well!:) Pierra

Posted on June 1, 2008