Comments on Milflores Online

E-mail from writer, Robin Rivero:

From: Christine C. Rivero
To: milflores@pldtdsl.net
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 9:46 AM
Subject: Happy to see the new site :)

Hello, The new Milflores site looks great. Will there be a mailing list too for site updates and publication announcements? I'd love to sign up for one :) Cheers!

Best regards

CHRISTINE C. RIVERO
Email: 9rivercc@ph.ibm.com


Paul_Abellera@abs-cbn.com wrote:

Good evening. I finally visited Milflores Online. It's very interesting. I didn't know that you have published so many books in less than a decade. Among the blog's contents, the papers on publishing are actually the most informative and the most interesting. I just hope you will add a feature where readers can post reviews of the book. As a book buyer, I am easily influenced by user reviews. I find them more "honest" than critics' reviews. Also, I hope you can add an "About Milflores Publishing" page so that readers will know the history, the present status and the owner/s of the company. A search database will also be helpful for users who want to search by author, subject or title. Lastly, while the white background makes it easy to read, I find it unexciting. I'm saying this from the point of view of someone who is used to reading blogs with beautiful backgrounds, illustrations and photos. Maybe your graphic designers can jazz it up a bit. That's all! Congratulations for putting up the blog!


Posted on May 10, 2008